Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Unfortunaly i must sell my 155 2.5 v6 :( . The car is from year 1996, model sport, is bordeaux, inside is special. The engine has 210.000kms but is working excelent with all the inspections in the Alfa garages. Atention, i sell the car just for pieces, because the backside of the car is a little broken, the rest i can say the car is in very good conditions:thumbs: and because has swiss numbers. is ideal for pieces.
Sorry, but in the moment i haven`t photos from the car, and the price is 1500 euros and is possible down.
For same question, or if someone is interrest please call for 0041762710352.
Sorry, i don`t now if i can post this thread here, i hope have no problem and sorry my poor english.

"Anyone can`t stop Alfa"
By Cuore Alfisti :thumbs:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Hi there.
Don't worry about your english ,its fine.
I'm sorry you have to sell your 155 , and hope that you get what you want for it.
I too am selling a Bordeaux V6 , but mine has done approx 30,000kms , but my backside is still as nature intended !!;)
Regards , David.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello! i had been thinking, and i decide don´t sell my 155. i had speak with my mechanic and my car will ready in dezember or maximun until january. When i have time you will see my "baby", i will post photos here. When one person want a lot one thing, never give up.
Regards

1 - 6 of 6 Posts