Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if this is till on the road? My sister owned it briefly along with her ex husband on 2002 . The last time I saw it was in 2006 at a motorshow in the RDS . Would be interested to see if its still around.

Im a mayo man myself exiled to the south east of england . I drove my GT home for christmas great journey :)

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
Anyone know if this is till on the road? My sister owned it briefly along with her ex husband on 2002 . The last time I saw it was in 2006 at a motorshow in the RDS . Would be interested to see if its still around.

Im a mayo man myself exiled to the south east of england . I drove my GT home for christmas great journey :)
Nearly sure it was at TI Autos track day a little while back.
Is it the red one with the body kit?

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
Coming up as taxable on motortax.ie so I'm assuming it's still on the road....

·
Registered
6,738 Posts

Nearly sure it was at TI Autos track day a little while back.
Is it the red one with the body kit?
If that is the one I was talking to the owner. Its in the Celbridge area now. Can't see the plate in any of the pics and I don't have any of the originals on my pc :(

·
Registered
5,950 Posts

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
Good shout Marc!

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Last year to drive it was invite only but there were a fair few cars and people there just to watch. A few of us regular customers of his we're invited last year and we took a few passengers from here with us :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts