Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, newbie here.

As previously posted I am looking to buy a Cloverleaf GT.I have found an 08 plate
( 40,000miles) for just under 15K ( mangoletsi ).It was advertised on the website as 150 bhp version, however, after viewing and driving the car was told it was the 170 bhp with Q2. As it was my first drive in a Gt I honestly wouldnt know the difference in performance. It had a red sport button next to the handbrake, and the sales guy assured me it was the 170Q2. I am waiting for a copy of the V5 which should clarify it, but if anyone can shed any light on it, I would appreciate it!

many thanks

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Hi all, newbie here.

As previously posted I am looking to buy a Cloverleaf GT.I have found an 08 plate
( 40,000miles) for just under 15K ( mangoletsi ).It was advertised on the website as 150 bhp version, however, after viewing and driving the car was told it was the 170 bhp with Q2. As it was my first drive in a Gt I honestly wouldnt know the difference in performance. It had a red sport button next to the handbrake, and the sales guy assured me it was the 170Q2. I am waiting for a copy of the V5 which should clarify it, but if anyone can shed any light on it, I would appreciate it!

many thanks
Isn't that a lot of miles for the year?

G

·
0 Posts
The sport button gives you the extra 20bhp. With a remap you can get it up to 200bhp

·
Registered
886 Posts
Hi all, newbie here.

many thanks
If its got a red sport button then its definitely the 170; only that and the later 147 "Ducati Corse" had it.

·
AO Trader, Authorised Dealership
61 Posts
if it has the red button it is the 170 hp and will have the Q2

1 - 11 of 11 Posts