Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in need of a set of 15 inch revolutions for my 75. If anybody has a set that is for sale please let me know. Thanks Tom. [email protected] 07842 437595

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much are they/ the car? Thanks tom

·
Registered
3,003 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yeah I saw that for sale, nice looking example! Unfortunately I'm not in the market to buy another 75, unless it was dirt cheap!
I was sold a set of 15 inch revolutions, but after spending a load of money on a re-furb it turns out they are 14 inch revolutions, so look a bit small. Gutted, never take someone's word, even if they are heavily into Alfa 75's!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone have any of these they want to sell?

·
Registered
630 Posts
If you can persuade chris to come down on the price for his luuuurvly 75, then you can have my wheels for free ;)

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes his 75 is really nice!

·
Registered
3,003 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Chris, sadly what I can free up in cash, is not going to be quite enough to even tempt you ;)

Bloody tax man kicked me !

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Tom,

I have a set of four, definitely 15", x 7J, I believe. They came off my '88 3.0 after it got totalled in France in the mid '90s. They have a set of Yokohama A510s in 195/50, which looked fine last time I checked. You might want to have the wheels refurbished at some point, and the steel inserts the wheel nuts bear upon need de-rusting or replacing.

I hung on to them as I have trouble letting go of this stuff, I was sure I'd have another 75, and I did but didn't need them then either. See my first post in intros.

I'll take some pictures when I am around Friday afternoon.

PM me if you are interested.

Andy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts