Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
46,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went through the links to get my online quote with Adrian Flux, but there was nowhere to put in my AO details to get the discount. :confused:

·
Administrator
46,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They could have made that clearer - there's even a link to the online quote form under the 15% discount heading!

Still they've beaten my best quote by several pence without the discount! Dunno how the extras compare yet though. May ring them later.

·
AO Traders
595 Posts
Hi,

If you can let me know your Name and Psotcode I can check your Quote and see if it has been automatically added on. If not I'll get it added and arrange a callback with the new price.

Regards,
Dan.

·
Administrator
46,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had a reply, the 15% had already been taken off. Decided to go with Elephant in the end as the price difference was negligible. You were competitive though, so I will certainly try you again next year.

I get the feeling in fact that you quoted by beating my best price. It might be that I'm not enough of a miser, but you beat it by about a fiver, and that didn't make it worthwhile changing to me.

Of course, I may be wrong, and it was just coincidence that your best price was so close to the best price I supplied to you - but to get me as a customer based on beating the best price, I think you'd have to beat it by a more meaningful amount.

·
AO Traders
595 Posts
PM box is empty now.
The Reason we ask for your best price is to make sure we're not wasting your time if there is no way we can compete, Not so we can undercut it by £5 or so. One of the reason's we might not of been able to get lower is it was the base rate that the company has. Without looking at the quote I would not be able to tell you.
Regards,
Dan.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I've just been told over the phone that we only get 10% dicount and not 15%. Is this correct? 10% was knocked off but I just want to be sure I'm getting the correct quote.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts