Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am pleased to have recently joined this forum...I live across the way (california) drive a ('74 GTV) and will expand the repertorie as soon as alfa decides to return here. In any case, I take the car to the track ocassionally and have been looking for a 14x7 (only) mini-lite/panasport look-a-like wheel that is affordable, durable and fits my car. I have posted the following on the usa alfa bb and thought that maybe some of the 'classic' GTV chaps might be interested in exploring this option as well and with additional required foreign shipping, consider the value of the dollar, its still a good bargin. By the way, I am not a wheel expert so any questions and a quote for foreign shipping should be addressed to Genesis Performance Products and not me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message as follows:
I’ve been scourging around for a set of affordable 14x7 alloy wheels for my GTV and at a recent Vintage event spoke with several competitors (fast competitive 240Z’s) that were running Konig (minilite/panasport look-a-like) wheels. They had nothing but good things to say about them, the least of which was their very affordable price point. Subsequently, I spoke with Zack at Konig Konig Wheels and they agreed to manufacture a minimum 40-wheel run of the Rewind Graphite or Rewind Silver alloy wheels (14x7, 4x108 lug pattern, ET17-17mm offset) which is the exact size that fits the GTV. Let me make it clear, I am not making money on this and not interested in brokering; I am interested in a set of affordable wheels I can occasionally use at a track. To continue, Zack got in touch with one of their dealers Genesis Performance Products Genesis Performance Products who is willing to take orders for this special production run. The details are such: Minimum Group Buy 10 Sets-40-wheels/Choose either Rewind Graphite and/or Rewind Silver styles only/Price: $400 set of (4) includes shipping in the US only (except HI/PR) Call for Foreign shipping rate/Terms: 50% non-refundable deposit: MO, Credit Card, Checks or Paypal (Paypal account: [email protected] ) This Special run and kicks off 9/17/08 and deadline at 10/07/08. All wheels will be delivered by 11/30/08. Thanks to Davbert for initiating the original thread, Zack at Konig and Ivan at Genesis. Again, please contact Ivan at Genesis for a quote on shipping the wheels abroad. For orders any questions or concerns, contact Genesis Performance at (516) 775-2882 .

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts