Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching for months and still haven't found anything - Any ideas??

Right now I need info of the Bosch injection system rail, exploded diagram, anything to help me solve a fuel leak that's had my car off the road for a week.

Seems you need to have 5 degrees in engineering and electronics to drive an Alfa - or tons of money, a spare car and lots of patience.

I have only one of those, luckily it's a 1993 300sei Camry that's never let me down, and if it ever did, I got a 300 page very detailed workshop manual in pdf format downloaded from the Toyota forum for FREE.

Such a pity that there doesn't appear to be anything like that for the Alfas - so we are left at the mercy of Dealers that just don't seem to care a damn !!

·
Registered
9,204 Posts
There are two electronic versions: the older DTE and more recent elearn (which is basically DTE with a web-based front-end).

Technically we should have access to neither ... copyright ... but most owners find they have to get one or, as you say, we are at the mercy of high labour costs, etc.

The problem is finding a good copy. Our last download source has gone off line and these files are big to push around (full CDs).

So we have some options:

a) find someone about to host the images (which could be illegal) and they would need a lot of disc space!

b) get someone to make you a copy and mail it to you

c) buy a copy of ebay, but the quality and version is questionable sometime.

d) fine someone to get just the pages you want, print to PDF and email them to you

There were some hardcopy manuals available through EB Spares. But these aren't cheap and are a multi-volume set!

·
Registered
3 Posts
yes, please to a copy of that
can't seem to be able to PM you, so hopefully this gets through?
my email is Richard at fioranocars dot com

Having some sunroof wiring issues and a tricky VDC fault so this would be most welcome!

thanks

·
Registered
9,204 Posts
Might not be that comprehensive .. :-(

·
Administrator
87,027 Posts
Disabled, see beow:

Error (509)

This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Blimey, looks like I'm in trouble.

This email is an automated notification from Dropbox that your Public links have been temporarily suspended for generating excessive traffic. Your Dropbox will continue to function normally with the exception of Public links.

For more information on suspended links, please visit the Help Center. If this is your first suspension, you may remove the suspension by visiting your account page.

- The Dropbox Team

Pub

·
Registered
2 Posts
You can put it in different folder i Dropbox and generate single links, than send links to e-mail. It's a bit longer process :) but when you have some spare time i would appreciate it.

Best regards

1 - 15 of 15 Posts