Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Washer jets on the 147 were a bit naff, so wanted to replace them,

Does anyone know if Alfa do most jets for the facelift 147/159 brera etc that would fit?

I've tried retrofitting the Peugeot ones that you can get from eBay but they don't fit!

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
227 Posts
i'd like to know this as well. :)

i once had an FTO, and a popular "upgrade" was mist jets from a volvo.
i'll dig out a volvo jet and see if it fits.

·
Registered
146 Posts
fitted Fiat Stilo ones to mine - 3 holes and heated and wiring was under the bonnet.

Bit naff when standing still but fantastic on the motorway for me.

·
Administrator
87,047 Posts
mito jets will fit 1 on 1, are heated and give a better spread
However unlike the 147 jets the angle isn't adjustable ;)

I can't confirm if the fitting of the 147 & 147 F/L is the same ( I'm sure someone else will be able to ) but there are only 2 jets compared to 3 on the old ones so you'll probably noticed an improvement in jet strength :thumbs:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bought the Mito jets today they were exactly what i was looking for, exact fit and a better coverage of the whole screen. They produce a mist over the screen rather than a jet towards it.

not cheap though £26 for two! that was with discount! part number incase anyone is looking for them is 0156084510, these are not heated, i didn't have the wiring from what i could see.

Thanks for the advices!

·
Registered
30,081 Posts
...not cheap though £26 for two! that was with discount! part number incase anyone is looking for them is 0156084510, these are not heated, i didn't have the wiring from what i could see.
Just checked prices..... the heated version are £1.50 less each than the non-heated versions...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Washer jets on the 147 were a bit naff, so wanted to replace them,

Does anyone know if Alfa do most jets for the facelift 147/159 brera etc that would fit?

I've tried retrofitting the Peugeot ones that you can get from eBay but they don't fit!

Thanks in advance
i rplaced the standard one in my wife's 147 and my GT with stilo heated ones that are 3 hole outlets .

on my wife's 147 (56 plate lusso ) wiring was there and in my GT ( blackline 07 plate ).

do a search on my name and you will find photos and part numbers.:thumbs:

·
Registered
44 Posts
What's the trick to getting the old jets off? Someone said to just pry them off, but they take more force than I'm happy exerting without likely taking the paintwork work it. What're odds of the bonnet panel underneath breaking the clips when I try taking it off to get at them from underneath?

·
Registered
30,081 Posts
can you get heated for the 156?
The 156 never got heated washer jets.
I don't thing anyone has ever mentioned an alternative heated jet that fits straight in either (otherwise I would have got them by now...!).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts