Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do I change the outside temperature reading to dgrees celcius fro farenheit. I have a digital multifunction display and can only seem to alter the clock :confused:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
The 156 has to be plugged in to computer to do it. I'm not even sure if you can do it on FiatECUScan. I imagine the 147 will be the same. If you take it to loz at autolusso in ferndown he'll correct it for you as I know he has the gear to do it :)

·
Identity Confirmed, Authorised Trader
1,096 Posts
Press the mode button, then select units. I think the first one is fuel consumption so select MPG, then if gives you the temp option, so select C. All done. :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Press the mode button, then select units. I think the first one is fuel consumption so select MPG, then if gives you the temp option, so select C. All done. :thumbs:
Or he can do it for you on here :lol:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can only change the time and buzzer on/off, there are no other options available when i cycle through the mode button

·
Identity Confirmed, Authorised Trader
1,096 Posts
Thats odd - there should be a few options. If you press the mode button and then the down arrow you should be able to scroll through the options, like language etc

1 - 6 of 6 Posts