Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, im lucky enough to own a mint 147 ti.

I've just had the wheels refurbed and am looking for centre caps, and also a front badge.

Can anyone help? I'm in Ireland but don't mind mail order, ebay drew a blank worryingly!

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Hi Wantabrera,

Of course I can help!

PM me your registration number, as there seems to be a couple of variants on the front badge.

Cheers,

Gavin.

·
Administrator
88,596 Posts
Wantabrera have you contacted any of the local dealers in Ireland ? I got a new front badge earlier this year from my local dealer cheaper that I could get one from any of the recommended online suppliers. I decided to go for the badge & plinth as the old one had a few stone chips, it's also easier to fit than just the badge & wasn't much more expensive than just the badge alone.

Here's a link to show you what I mean about the badge & plinth http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brand-new...t-grille-badge-plinth-156058943-/271713519907 (I'm not saying that's the correct part for your car)
A dealer should be able to make you get the correct version if you give them your reg.

PS Gavin just to let you know members can't sent or receive PMs until they've made 10+ posts (& have been a member for 14+ days)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Took your advice and got everything in main dealer, was cheap and easy, had the wheels refurbed and the wheelcaps and front badge just let the whole car down. Looks great now though! Might not sell it after all....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts