·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Should have been a caption competion...
Red one looks like it was designed by Fiat's Multipa designer

·
Premium Member
38,311 Posts
Ugh! You're right G-147, it looks like a weak attempt by an Asian car designer to build a good looking car... Keep trying! It's awful... Or better said, fugly! eek!

Ant

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!?!?!

·
Premium Member
38,311 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Steve Webb:
<strong>Well the red one looks like a golf messed around with in Photoshop</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Messed UP, or bastardized would be better adjectives!! :mad:

Ant

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
doesnt anyone like the blue car's front end?? i think its great, looks more like a small 156. the second pic (rear end) is bad i agree, but i'm sure its a different car..different rear windows, different wheels, etc..

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
The red car shots look familiar. They were touted as "Artist's impressions" of the 147 in a magazine here, a year or so before the real 147 was unveiled, I'm sure.

The blue one looks like a Paintshop'd 156 to me.

Anyway, that's why the "157" pics doing the rounds somewhere on this board should be taken with a pinch of salt - I never saw one good "sneak" picture of a new Alfa that turned out to be that accurate.

Ralf S.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ralf S.:
<strong>The red car shots look familiar. They were touted as "Artist's impressions" of the 147 in a magazine here, a year or so before the real 147 was unveiled, I'm sure.

The blue one looks like a Paintshop'd 156 to me.

Anyway, that's why the "157" pics doing the rounds somewhere on this board should be taken with a pinch of salt - I never saw one good "sneak" picture of a new Alfa that turned out to be that accurate.

Ralf S.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I hope your right, cos from what i've seen the 157 looks like some sort eek!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts