Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to fit fiat coupe's brembo calipers on 147 2.0 with the stock disch brakes and 16'' alloys?

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
no you can't
coupé and 305 gta calipers won't fit the stock upright in any way.
Get some mito or abart brembo's

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
I suggested you READ the other thread.

This thread discusses your specific needs.

Allerd already suggested its not easy and I suggested you look the GTA route that you don't want to go, you have already bought discs and you want to MAKE the coupe calipers fit.

Now explain what dimensions the discs are, to what car is it a match, and why you specifically want the coupe callipers?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Front disc are 284mm diameter-22mm thick and rear are 251mm.I have brembo max drilled discs and i want to compare them with a 4pot brembo calipers.I cant/want to fit GTA setup.
My first idea was the brembo calipers from Fiat coupe with custom mounts,is that possible?If not are there any 4pot brembo calipers that will fit straight or with custom mounts on 147 2.0?

·
Registered
1,951 Posts

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
Front disc are 284mm diameter-22mm thick and rear are 251mm.I have brembo max drilled discs and i want to compare them with a 4pot brembo calipers.I cant/want to fit GTA setup.
My first idea was the brembo calipers from Fiat coupe with custom mounts,is that possible?If not are there any 4pot brembo calipers that will fit straight or with custom mounts on 147 2.0?
284mm brembos and 305mm brembos - Fiat Coupe Forum

The Fiat Coupe 16V Turbo use 284mm with the normal 1 pot caliper.
The Fiat Coupe 20V Turbo use 305mm with brembo 4 pot caliper.

the Fiat Coupe Brembo caliper look the same as the GTA 305mm caliper!!
Brembo caliper for Fiat 20V Turbo Coupe for sale!

The brembo caliper is physically too big to want to mate to 284mm discs.
It is all the same story as the GTA / non GTA. Only difference is Fiat Coupe discs has 4x98 PCD - so that could be an option going 305mm on the 145 / 146

1 - 7 of 7 Posts