Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!
Unfortunately some idiot reversed into me today and my 147 didn't come off so great. Anyone know how much i'm talking roughly for a nearside wing, light unit, bumper and reg plate? I'm not sure if there's anything else near there i should be worried about, i'd be grateful if anyone knows of anything round there i should get checked? not sure if the paint makes any difference but its a seagull blue one. Many thanks!

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
eBay prices are a reasonable starting point, but probably higher than friendly-forum prices :)

I take it they didn't leave their name? :rant:

If you need a hand fixing it, let me know. I'm not far away :thumbs:

You could try ringing round the scrappies and see if any have anything in...the bumper and the wing would be best sourced locally if possible!

·
Registered
170 Posts
some one like auto lusso may have some of the bits that you need, although not local they will be ablke to post some of the smaller bits

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think you'd be scraping her at thier prices.

As long as the structure underneath is sound then around £400 should be your budget.
Thats what I'm worried about, it will be claimed from the other parties insurance and i'm worried with book values falling so low, will they scrap it? :( :cry:

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
If it's the other party's fault, your insurance company should go to town on them and have the car repaired at whatever cost. Unless you're both with the same insurer, in which case they might think differently...

Either way, it's YOUR car, so they either give you the market value for it - less the buy-back cost, or they fix it using the other party's insurance. No one's going to take it off you!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts