Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just bought a 52 plate Alfa 147. The built in Sat Nav is in Italian! Can anyone give me a clue as to how I can change this.

Thanks

·
Registered
167 Posts
search through some other posts.
i had this problem too. i changed the language on the dash behind the steering wheel from english to italian then back to english again.
This worked for me

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I've messed around with that already but I will give it a whirl. Does the sat Nav need some sort of 'card' as there appears to be a slot for one.

·
Registered
953 Posts
The slot is for a Mobile Phone Sim Card, unfortunately duplicate cards are not available for mobile accounts so use a payg sim card, your car will have to have it's own phone number.

As for the language, use the menu controls (buttons just right of the steering wheel) to change the dash language to italian then back to english.

I had a problem where these settings would not be remembered so I had to change the settings every time I started the car, I have sorted it but i'm not all together sure how I did it.

Do you have ConnectNav or ConnectNav+, I believe the difference is ConnectNav+ has the colour screen. I have just updated the firmware on my ConnectNav+ to 26.16 which I think has helped a bit.

hope this helps.

I'm no expert by about a million miles but if I can help you further then either post specifics or pm me.

P.S Your post on this subject should really be in the ICE & Blue&Me forum, ICE being In Car Entertainment. Your may find the posting in the correct forum attracts help from those with the appropriate expertise.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts