N

·
0 Posts
Always thought more of the 147s could do with a little
spoilerage at the back. :thumbs:

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
I bought the GTA look spoiler about 6/7months ago and still aint fitted it:lol: i think its the best choice to go for:thumbs:

·
Registered
589 Posts
I got that one from alfisti.net. It's actually made by Lester, and can be found cheaper in the UK. Fitting's pretty easy and spraying cost me £90 in metalic black. Here's a couple of pics

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the pictures, its exactly what im after, nice and subtle, do you recall were you got it from?

·
Registered
589 Posts
I got it from alfisti.net, the same place you linked to. But when it was delivered the spoiler was made by Lester, which can be obtained more cheaply in the UK, given the Euro. Quality of product is good though.

The car actually looks better than the pics suggest. The spoiler makes the back end more tapered and gives the impression of being lower. The spoiler comes with adhesive to hold it to the window. If fitting yourself get somebody to line it up on the car whilst the other person tapes it to the body to hold it whilst the adhesive cures. I used electrical tape. (it doesn't leave glue residue on the body work)this takes about 24 hours to set.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll get this ordered then and fitted by the bodyshop when they anthracite my teledial wheels and do some other bits and bobs, cheers fella!

·
Registered
22 Posts
subtle.... i think there is a not so suttle one on ebay at the moment, my spoiler came from a company in Greece called Motordrome.. never managed to get in tough with them though as i bought it off ebay.

ill add some pics up into my gallery when i get a chance if you want to have a look.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Do it. The GTA spoiler is a beautiful addition. :)

Not sure on the thought of anthracite wheels with your dark blue though, they may be a bit lost.

·
Registered
22 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Well i finally got around to ordering one! i did like you said and searched for the lester one but in the UK, got it from the link below for £88 delivered, far cheaper than from alfisti, thanks again! pics to follow in a week or so when it arrives.

Body-kit.co.uk | Alfa Romeo | 147 | Boot Spoilers | Alfa 147 00-05 Lester GTA Look Roof Spoiler - PUR

Yeah, I paid over the odds from Alfisti.net( partly to do with the euro to be fair). I didn't realise it was the Lester one they were selling.
The quality of the product is good though. Just make sure you have it painted by a reputable company!

1 - 20 of 76 Posts