Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just had the front wheel bearing done, so no noises there. But one thing that's been annoying me is the clunking noise from the rear. Mainly when you go over bumps. I have jacked it up at each corner, but can't feel any play anywhere. Even took the spare wheel out, thinking it was that, and the parcel shelf! Any ideas? Thanks.

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
Hi, just had the front wheel bearing done, so no noises there. But one thing that's been annoying me is the clunking noise from the rear. Mainly when you go over bumps. I have jacked it up at each corner, but can't feel any play anywhere. Even took the spare wheel out, thinking it was that, and the parcel shelf! Any ideas? Thanks.
Exhaust knocking?

Mine was making a clunk the other night and it was the rubber hanger having been knocked off...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know, thought it might be that. When it was fitted it was very tight to the underside. Thing is it's just passed an mot, with no advisories on anything including suspension. Was wondering if it was he shocks. Thanks anyway, will check it out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts