Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there i have had my 147 for three years now and time to take out the dvd player and put back in the standard cd player but i have no code, got every document with the car when i bought it but no code so i just stuck another deck in.
Will i have to pay the main dealer for the 4digit code or will i be able to source this from the web anywere???

·
Registered
32 Posts
I will be suprised if it asks you for a code because they are 'immo-linked'. This means that it should only ever ask for a code if it is fitted into a different 147 - needs code to 'shake hands' with the body computer.

Just post the serial number which is etched into the radio chassis side panel, it will look something like BP*937******** and the code can very easily be calculated free of charge :thumbs:

·
Registered
404 Posts
If you know where the car was originally sold then just phone up them and they will give you the code for free over the phone if they still have a record of it.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tried putting the deck back in and is requesting a code still, if u can help audiotech it would be appreciated serial number is
bp937817315100

·
Registered
2 Posts
Re: need 147 Radio code, ?

I guess i will need you hepl as well.
I recently changed my battery and the radiocd asks for the code, which i have (of course) lost.

tried the link that you gave in the post above but it seems that it has changed.

my SN is: BP9378Y7239913
what is the code?

I will appreciate your help and sorry for this being my first post.

·
Registered
32 Posts

I guess i will need you hepl as well.
I recently changed my battery and the radiocd asks for the code, which i have (of course) lost.

tried the link that you gave in the post above but it seems that it has changed.

my SN is: BP9378Y7239913
what is the code?

I will appreciate your help and sorry for this being my first post.
Your security code is 6463 :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
8,180 Posts

Hi,

I have more or less the same problem with my connect+. Can that also be recalled ?
I've asked my dealer, and he's requested the code, but it seems it could take up to 6 weeks.... :rolleyes:

The numbers on my unit are:
- CE 0681
- 2141 4KRB 0 HU6E

·
Registered
32 Posts

Hi,

I have more or less the same problem with my connect+. Can that also be recalled ?
I've asked my dealer, and he's requested the code, but it seems it could take up to 6 weeks.... :rolleyes:

The numbers on my unit are:
- CE 0681
- 2141 4KRB 0 HU6E
If it's made by Magneti Marelli (which I suspect it is, judging by the part no.), the only way we can do them is on the workbench. We actually have to reflash the OS into the unit but with the code/cancheck feature removed.

I'm afraid your only realistic option is the main dealer my friend :(

·
Premium Member
8,180 Posts

If it's made by Magneti Marelli (which I suspect it is, judging by the part no.), the only way we can do them is on the workbench. We actually have to reflash the OS into the unit but with the code/cancheck feature removed.

I'm afraid your only realistic option is the main dealer my friend :(
Yep, it's Magneti Marelli. Thanks anyway ;)

I guess I'll have to wait and see if the dealer can get the code from the Alfa service organisation. Normally the dealer here keeps a copy of the code in their admin, however, my unit was exchanged by them under warranty and they forgot to update the code in their administration, and also forgot to give me the new code....The code they have is for my previous connect+.
It seems they've sucsessfully requested the code from Alfa for others in the past, however, as said, it can take anywhere between 1 and 6 weeks for them to get back with the code...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi
I have a Alfa Romeo GT from 2004 and I'm looking for the code of my connect nav+ ( magneti marelli ).
IMEI : 500 189 442 008 310
Other number : 735387753
Last number between bar code : 47NA0J35E B01

In latest posts I saw that there was no alternative for unlock....Do you have any news?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts