Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone knows, if there is a hidden menu, on the On Board Computer of the 147's?

I know that some VAG cars, and some BMW's have... to "unlock" it there's a key sequence that we have to do.

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
If you're talking 'bout Connect than the answer is yes
If you're talking about the "standard" trip computer, i don't think so..

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
yes there is a hidden menu in the 147 standard computer:

Kep the following codes:

menu, down, down , enter, up, up, enter, menu, menu.

It unlocks a tetris game! :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by G-147:
<strong>
It unlocks a tetris game! :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No way G! Really? I have the Space Invaders. :D :D :D When did you bought your Alfa? wink

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
908 Posts
Well there is a point though.
I was in a mobiletronics shop this morning for my car kit. And I was wondering if it were possible to have like number recognition or the phone menu on your diplay. Perhaps in combination with an "Alfa CarKit". And another thingie.
If you have the menu display on your unit.
There is this little square that is empty ( the one which show the cruise control sign and the snow flake) With the JTD's wouldn't it be nifty if we had like an oil temperature in there? As an menu option or so?
No that's something I'd definitely would like to have. (and Ivo and Aeneas and all other fast JTD-ers I guess).

Deng

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by bpacheco:
<strong>Ignorance is even worse than stupidity!

naughty naughty naughty naughty naughty for both of you for your stupid answers!!!</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">who are you to call Hugo and GSorial stupid? Behave man, you have no humor that 's ok.. you dont have to be aggresive though..

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by bpacheco:
<strong>Ignorance is even worse than stupidity!

naughty naughty naughty naughty naughty for both of you for your stupid answers!!!</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What the hell is this supposed to mean pal?

Pacheco, if you don't have humor it's not my fault. But it's sure your fault to talk that way and it only shows where's stupidity and ignorance.

I don't have to hear this from a newbie.

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by hugo147:
<strong>
I don't have to hear this from a newbie.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I also wanted to mention that Hugo, but i though the pleasure should be all yours :D :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jomor:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by hugo147:
<strong>
I don't have to hear this from a newbie.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I also wanted to mention that Hugo, but i though the pleasure should be yours :D :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You know how to do it Jomor :D wink

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
We are a nice bonded family, arent we... :) :D

btw, i m a bit worried if we are causing Ian problems with the other thread.. i dont want that..

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jomor:
<strong>Anyway i m downloading "Need 4 Speed Hot Pursuit" for my trip computer display if you are interested :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It depends... :D :D have they made the 147 available? wink

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
<strong> laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">goooooood.. keep on practising wink

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<strong>Yeap.. an Audi police car pusuits you, but it cant catch you :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">aahhh that's great :D :D But I thought it was a beemer wink

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by bpacheco:
<strong> laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">goooooood.. keep on practising wink
</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And don't forget: Always brush your teeth

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DengKao:
<strong>Well there is a point though.
I was in a mobiletronics shop this morning for my car kit. And I was wondering if it were possible to have like number recognition or the phone menu on your diplay. Perhaps in combination with an "Alfa CarKit". And another thingie.
If you have the menu display on your unit.
There is this little square that is empty ( the one which show the cruise control sign and the snow flake) With the JTD's wouldn't it be nifty if we had like an oil temperature in there? As an menu option or so?
No that's something I'd definitely would like to have. (and Ivo and Aeneas and all other fast JTD-ers I guess).

Deng</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I know the GTA has this oil temp. thingy ... I thought the JTD 16v had as well :confused:

So I guess not then, Deng? :(

Anyway, I had the oil temp thing on my seat, and I miss it now frown

1 - 20 of 45 Posts