0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
certainly get an "A" for trying....they don't seem to be holding back much

nice one dude

:)

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Good fun, Looked like pretty experienced drivers, especially the Lexus Pilot - he pulled off some nice manouveres - very confident steering wheel corrections (except for one obviously :lol:)

TB

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Pretty entertaining video :D

Roll on April for the first of this years trackdays - I can't wait :D :D

·
Registered
335 Posts
Wow, I always thought Lexus's were slow bloated things. That one looked pretty quick!
I took a few out recently and found them to be heavy and bloody slow.... The IS300 is better though... We sure thats a IS200?

Im suprised the Alfa didnt have more of an advantage being smaller and more nimble, and not to mention more than likely faster. lol.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Im suprised the Alfa didnt have more of an advantage being smaller and more nimble, and not to mention more than likely faster. lol.
You'd be surprised, the 147's are surprisingly slow when you look at the figures on paper. The 147 isn't much smaller than the IS200, probably just as heavy, and a massive 0.1 seconds quicker to 60 :rant:

If there's an IS200 at any trackday I do this year, I'll pick a fight with it, for scientific purposes of course ;) :D

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Most drivers wouldn't be able to get the IS200 to handle the way that chap did, you probably need to be less skilled to get the 147 to handle the way it did - although driver was competant.

Go get em Ode ;) :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts