Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Hello All!

i really wanted a 147 GTA:inlove: before i bought the gtv but obviously i cudnt find one
but now HARK i have found one and it looks clean (Key word looks) coz 'cuse me french i know *** all about a GTA:eek:.

the car has done 95000kms sounds nice but burning BLACK? i aint a prof but my cars on unleaded burn gold i then assume they are healthy and that makes me im happy i saw water come out of the exhaust so im shaw the motor still good ok not a beeg prob mayb the gta just needs a oil change and a lil drivin?:thumbs:

what i really want to know is the GTA a good investment? and what are the cons of owing one? i think i worked out the pros on my own any advice will be much appreciated!:)

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
and what are the cons of owing one? i think i worked out the pros on my own any advice will be much appreciated!:)
Your biggest con is everyone asking you to sell it:D

Seriously though, buy it and you will see for yourself. As an investment, well, cars by nature are never an investment but value for money I don't think its easily beaten. The GTA is good value for money, not to mention that its the most powerful production car they have ever made. ( 8C don't count as its a Masser engine, and I'm talking all alfa engine ) Its the last of there big engine cars as we know them.

All I can say is buy it, and if you don't, give me more details as I have three people waiting for one:thumbs:

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
What he said, and please try and mind your language on the form :thumbs:

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks mason! now i got tp go through the finance minister lol
@operation alfa thanks will try to bleep my potty lang lol

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
147 GTA is still one of the most exotic cars ever! I think people tend to forget that this is a classic in Alfa stables so for R200k you are looking at something that should have been taken care of.

get one if you find one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts