Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got it back today after being fix under warranty:) .

the WIFE RAN ME ON MONDAY SAYING THAT THE BOOT WOUNLDN`T SHUT.So I told her to ring the 3rd year warranty up.She did, and the nice AA man came out and took the boot Solunide(not sure if thats spelt correctly) out and stripped the boot lining out & shut the boot.Said if we needed the boot to put the back seat down and pull a wire.Took it to the AR Dealer and they order the part and fitted it the next day.
Sounds too smooth I hear you say, but really, no catch that really happened. No Charge ,No Hassle, No Violence or Abuse .Happy:D

·
Registered
677 Posts
And how it should be 99.99% of the time.

Unfortunately, there is a lot more work to be done in some countries & some dealers inparticular :(

·
Registered
870 Posts
Thats a result Bodgit, do you still use Meridens ??

Any luck in fonding a JTD S/W yet ?? I think I will be going down the same route as you soon and selling the GTA to buy another JTD 156, it will be a sad day as I so like driving the GTA, but spending over £60/week on fuel is not so good :-(

Mark

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heay.... Mark,good to see your still around.:p

I took tha Alfa to a Authoried Service Centre in Dorchester this time, but will still use Meridians when the Main service comes around.

These 156 SW 2.4 jtd are really a nightmare to source. The only one I`ve found is 400 miles away and its not a AR Dealer so that out of the question:cry: .

I`m really want Leather, Roofrails, 17" Spoked Alloys, Satnav, Under 20k on the clock, oh... and the Goldie colour I thinks a nice colour too.
Just not another RED one!:lol:
I`m not asking too much.:lol:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Troll....whens the house warming party then! I see your at Wimborne now.

More chance of bumping in too you now, my parents live at Lychett Mattravers, not too far away.Going over this saturday.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Bodgit said:
Troll....whens the house warming party then! I see your at Wimborne now.

More chance of bumping in too you now, my parents live at Lychett Mattravers, not too far away.Going over this saturday.
I been in Wimborne since August, just not updated my info.... Shame I will be out on sat in Pompey, but let me know next time yr around, and you can pop on over for a cuppa.. I am in Colehill just off the main Wimborne Road.

I'll be after an older 156, so there more choice for me, but I do like the facelift ones.. Have you tried the used Alfa website and autotrader I take it ?

Mark

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
Bodgit said:
I`m really want Leather, Roofrails
No problem

Bodgit said:
17" Spoked Alloys
No chance - buy them yourself

Bodgit said:
I`m really want Satnav
No you dont - its rubbish!

Bodgit said:
, oh... and the Goldie colour I thinks a nice colour too.
Its called Ivory Mist - which should help your search.

Hope this helps;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts