Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have a problem with my passenger seat mechanism, it doesn't seem to "click" back into position and just keeps sliding back and fourth. Took a look at it and seems like it needs replacing. Does anyone know if the mechanism is the same on all 147's or specific to the GTA?

Cheers

·
Registered
163 Posts
had exactly the same thing go on mine when i first got the car.it was a small plastic stop that had snapped on the rails bolted to the seat subframe.if you take the seat out of the car(undo the 4 bolts)turn it upside down you will see the problem.you can replace the rail thats damaged,if i remember right only one side has said plastic stop.think it was about 110 quid from alfa parts desk.make sure you get the passenger side because it is opposite hand to the drivers side.i sent to a breakers and got one for 70 quid at first and it came damaged,because the missus signed for it without checking it when i was at work they fobbed me off,wa****s!.wish i had just got it from alfa in the first place.the job only took about an hour once i got my head round it.hope i have helped.john.:thumbs:

·
Registered
163 Posts
sorry as to origional post i was told the subframes were specific to the gta.normal 147 wont fit.cheers.john.

·
Registered
163 Posts
i snapped mine while trying to get the baby seat in the back,tried to slide the seat forwards with the handle under it while it was in the tilted forward position.lost my rag and rammed it,baby was crying and a car was pipping at me for having the door open( pr**k ).ah well can laugh about it now!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts