4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone knows of any please PM or email

Thanks
Tom

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Just buy some normal 147 headlights and do the GTA conversion on them, might save you a few quid while your at it :thumbs:

·
Registered
144 Posts
I think Tom is after Xenons (Winterpack), or can those also be packaged into standard 147 headlights??

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
I think Tom is after Xenons (Winterpack), or can those also be packaged into standard 147 headlights??
If he is after the xenon lights then good luck finding some but I am almost 90% sure his are standard lights :thumbs:

·
Vendor
45,766 Posts
My colleague Marco installed HIDs into his Mrs's 147 GTA and managed to install the ballasts and all wiring inside the headlamp. He did have to strip them both down but now to look at they look like standard xenons, not a retro-fitted HID kit.

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
I was lucky when i got a replacement headlight for mine. went over to Autolusso to pick a standard 147 headlight up to strip it apart and paint it when Marco walked past with a GTA headlight in his hand which was about to go on ebay, luckily it was the right side i needed aswell :lol:

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Brand new Xenon headlights available from E B Spares.

In response to your status ... get the Q2 done :thumbs:
Yeah I know, they just cost a smal fortune!

And the Q2 will be next :)

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Yep, you could get the Q2 done for the price of those lights!! :eek:
That's what I thought :lol:

But while the Q2 is being fitted i'll get the CF2s, EQ downpipes and maybe the 360 throttle body conversion sorted ;)

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ha ha wow, guys i just want a OS headlight :D

na they are just the normal lights not HID.

Don't fancy doing a conversion as they won't have smoked lenses.

T

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Hmm, I was with you right up until you said 360 TB ... :confused: Is there any proof this will achieve anything? Sorry, wrong thread :D
Well I am waiting to hear from my indie who fitted someones 360 on here but he has already said that it's made a nice difference but just waiting for a dyno run, then i'll know for sure :thumbs:

Sorry about the thread hijack Tom!

·
Banned
3,532 Posts

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Are you sure, they look a little darker.!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts