Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all,

Quickie re. my 147 GTA grille, which has had an altercation with something it appears (although I can't recall any particular event) that has resulted in the bottom silver piece of plastic (of the 5) from vanishing. Looking at the grille, it appears that it might be a one piece job, with the access somewhat inconveniently being from behind. Can anyone confirm my suspicions, or let me know if it is possible to get hold of the silver 'bits' themselves. If it is a one piece job, what sort of effort is involved in getting access to remove it?

Any thought much appreciated
D

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
The grille looks like a one piece, about £36. Could be 6 screws in from the back. Whether you have enough joints in your arm to feel where they are I can't tell. Could be bumper off. A bit vague, but the parts list is not too clear. Can anyone confirm this?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers for the info - not too confident in my ability to get the bumper off and back on again without breaking something - never done that before. Anyone an idea of how much labour it would be to remove, replace grille and replace bumper?

D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts