Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Offered the owner R65 K and he said he expects at least 3 times that much, what a joke when u consider he said the gearbox is not broken, but completely missing and the car is (in his own words) in fair condition.
When are people going to realise Alfas(especially broken ones) have a limited value:confused:

·
Registered
976 Posts
Yes frost a broken alfa for R 195k I think he will take a looooong time to sell, one can get a good GT 3.2 for R150k, he is dreaming?

K

·
0 Posts
I worked out if my gta wagon which has done 120 000 km which is in really good condition now is worth say 110 grand then I work back to put this car on road the following costs .
A box costs R 30 000 , add clutch in at R 5500 , you can't test motor and it's near service so you must add full belts , pulleys etc at R 7500 . Then possible stuff that's missing PLUS the RISK factor so you have to go low - that's how I get to R 50 000 . If there was zero risk sure the car is worth a lot more !
If it was my car I would put in a new 2.5 box with Q2 diff - awesome acceleration

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Was just going to ask if a 2.5 box wont fit...
Krash what colour is your GTAwagon?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts