Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the 147 305mm GTA calipers fit my 155 1.7 16v widebody. If not, how much work would it take to make em fit?? :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have after market 17's on it anyway. Do you know where I could get the specs for the brackets so I could get some made. Give the guys next do at work something to do!!!:lol:

·
Registered
30,067 Posts
unfortunatly no, I can, but I need the specs of the caliper.

the thing about clearance with the 155 is not height of the caliper, the depth, on most wheels it will touch the spokes due to the wheels offest being so small, can be over come with a spacer though :)

·
Registered
30,017 Posts
the thing about clearance with the 155 is not height of the caliper, the depth, on most wheels it will touch the spokes due to the wheels offest being so small
Just to be clear there, caliper clearance is not directly related to the offset of the rim.

·
Registered
30,017 Posts
Rim design is the critical factor with caliper clearance.

You could have one rim design with a low offset (ie sticking out of the wheelarch) that does not clear your Brembos, but another rim design with a high offset (ie well inside the wheelarch) that does clear your Brembos.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I know the depth issue that everyone seems to have. So you could make them but don't have the specs right? Oh and the wheels are team dynamics too

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No mine are 31 phantoms. don't know much else about them!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts