Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have a 2005 Monza which I'm buying some 18" GT wheels for. The general concensus seems that they'll fit the 330m brakes/calipers that I have, but has anyone fitted these wheels on stock GTA suspension?.

Wondering whether it will look like a 4WD by just replacing the Teledials. KW's are on my horizon, but the wheels are tough to get hold in Oz and I want to grab them.

Pics from anyone who's done this would be really appreciated

Cheers

·
Registered
379 Posts
I had a 100% standard 147 gta with the 18'' wheels on a few years back. They do look high but then they do on the 17's too. Maybe more so with the 18's tho.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Where abouts in Oz are you wozza? i saw a 147 GTA on my first day in Brisbane last year, I was delighted with that.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where abouts in Oz are you wozza? i saw a 147 GTA on my first day in Brisbane last year, I was delighted with that.
Hey mate, I'm in the Northern Beaches area of Sydney (near Freshwater). I'm actually from Chiswick in London, but moved here a few years ago!.

If you want a laugh, try logging on to Used Cars - New Cars - Search New & Used Cars For Sale - carsales.com.au and looking for a GTA. There are a few, but wait until you see the prices!.

White GTA's are like unicorns out here. There are maybe three in the whole of Australia?

Cheers
Wozza

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
18's should'nt look too bad, the lower tyre profile should counter it.
Anyway, 4x4 looks not so bad, look at the Subaru's...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts