Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone confirm that an Alfa 147 was 65th in the Nurburgring 24hr race recently? Number 182, driven by Joerg Kirsten, Achim Walter, Alexander Shula, and a privateer entry was in class D1T. I am sure I saw it in the first part video of the Ferrari P4/5 featured on the Top Gear website, holding it up! Both the videos are worth watching, as well as the story of the car itself. You get a real sense of competitive driving round the 'Ring.:)
If it did get home 65th. it beat an awful lot of exotic machinery and a shed-load of BMW's:cheese: I posted the same question on the Alfa Romeo Facebook page, but no replies yet:rant:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can anyone confirm that an Alfa 147 was 65th in the Nurburgring 24hr race recently? Number 182, driven by Joerg Kirsten, Achim Walter, Alexander Shula, and a privateer entry was in class D1T. I am sure I saw it in the first part video of the Ferrari P4/5 featured on the Top Gear website, holding it up! Both the videos are worth watching, as well as the story of the car itself. You get a real sense of competitive driving round the 'Ring.:)
If it did get home 65th. it beat an awful lot of exotic machinery and a shed-load of BMW's:cheese: I posted the same question on the Alfa Romeo Facebook page, but no replies yet:rant:
Hi Mojo51,
i may tell you that this is correct.
You may look on facebookside of Achim Walter to see some pics of car and drivers.

regards,
Gioachino

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:) Many thanks for replying, I found it very difficult to get the full results from the ADAC website.
:D Congratulations to you and the team for getting the Alfa 147 not only to the finish, but also such a good result! I am hoping to be able to drive a "trackday" in my 147 JTD in the UK and maybe get to the Nurburgring to drive in an RSR Alfa 75 2 litre track car! Hope you enter for next year's 24 hr race.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts