Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys - anyone who is stripping have a front loader for a 147, or maybe a cassette for a shuttle? Need either.

Also - who supplies full cam belt kits, including water pump?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I could be interested in selling my head unit. I want a radio with usb and ipod.

R700.00?
If it is a CD front loader, in working condition I will be keen. Cannot seem to find a cassette for the shuttle.

Deon

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
If it is a CD front loader, in working condition I will be keen. Cannot seem to find a cassette for the shuttle. Deon
Yup perfect working condition CD front loader - but I was duly corrected - Electronic wise the 156, the 147 and GT radios are the same - but allas their facias differ enough that it would not be worth it. (GT and 147 is the same - 156 is closer to the GTV's) Rather get a facia adaptor from basstek (link below) and get an aftermarket CD player - as I would have done... :rolleyes:
http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/south-africa/307486-alfa-gt-usb-adaptor-in-joburg-sa.html#post4449951

My wifes CD changer in her Nissan also gave up long ago, but WAY to tricky to fit an after market radio in there... :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts