Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello every one

Well there is many things that i have to ask about any idea will help me to make my baby 147 back to normal

Well lets go on

1 : ) i have to problem with the head lights , when i opened the cover of the head lights i round a burned cables for the normal head light not the high beam i was tracking the fuses and they were doing gr8 nothing burned but i found out when i turn on the lights and i turn on the high beam to see the small light turns off on the left side light !! there is a short some where but i donno where is it yet !

2: ) the screen that shows u the mileage keeps on blinking !!!

3: ) some times under 2500 Rpm my car makes sound like bubbling and it doesn't have power i feel am driving a V8 alfa romeo loooool :D but it really weird !!!!

4: ) the steering keeps on pulling on the right side i check the air PSI and it was okay (2.2-2.5) actually when it was 2.2 it was making it more than when it was 2.5 so i went to a guy that check the steering down here in greece and he told me there is nothing wrong !!! but i really feel it doing this thing aaaa by the way over 140 KM/H the steering starts shaking a lil bit

thanks for any help in advance :D

Guys dont get me down pls i love this car and i want to make it run like new :'(

·
Registered
276 Posts
I think I can help with no.2, the flashing seems to be your Canbus system detecting something wrong i.e you've removed or replaced an electrical component & you'll get the mileage flashing.

No.4, tracking?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts