Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone I need some help please, I have a 147 2003 I took the car to the body repair garage to repair bodywork to o/s/r on top of the main lights unit, now that I got the car back my boot is not working as it should be. when the car is fully alarm and I open the boot with the key remote control button, the alarm goes off. before I took the car in when opening the boot it would cut out the alarm and reset when closing, also there no warning light on the dash unit telling the boot light is on. the garage said they did not do anything to boot but after finding half a tank of petrol missing when took the car back I don't really trust them what they say as I know it was working ok. any help to point me in the right place I should be looking. thanks

N

·
0 Posts
Unscrewing the rubber bootlid stops
a turn or two can cure this.

Lots of old threads on it. ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the garage at first was going to fix it but after I said to them that my petrol was missing they changed their mind for doing the work. an insurance engineer has sided with the garage just this week. so I can't take back. I know they made the problem but can't prove it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 9 of 9 Posts