Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
went down this morning a 1.6 147 went thru, it had mot till dec 2010 no tax and 66k ish on the clock it went for about 2650. it started and ran and sounded ok.
but i did notice a orange light on the dash, engine management i think (like a orange engine image)
even without that on i think that price was a little steep not sure if the bidder noticed the light.
what faults could come with that light?? and would it have passed the mot with the light on??

on and should a 147 rear badge flip to reveal the boot keyhole? this one didnt
any what keys should come with it?

G

·
My 147 did have a keyhole under the badge(2003) but my GT doesnt.The orange light is an issue if it stays on longer than 5 seconds.It was in the book as far as I can remember.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
No keyhole on my 147 (53 plate).

Very very surprised that it's going for that price. I've got a fully loaded 2.0 Lusso that I'm selling at the moment, and I reckon I'll be lucky to get £2500 for it. And that's an Alfa with no problems and 10k less miles!

·
Registered
10 Posts
What age is the fully loaded Lusso? We are about to put our 03 plate 2.0 Lusso on the market (bought new, 32K) and was hoping to ask £4K plus.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
No keyhole on my 147 (53 plate).

Very very surprised that it's going for that price. I've got a fully loaded 2.0 Lusso that I'm selling at the moment, and I reckon I'll be lucky to get £2500 for it. And that's an Alfa with no problems and 10k less miles!
What age is the fully loaded Lusso? We are about to put our 03 plate 2.0 Lusso on the market (bought new, 32K) and was hoping to ask £4K plus.
:thumbs:

P.S You'll be lucky to get any calls if you're advertising it for any more than £3-3.5k IMO

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry it was 04 plate, gun barrel grey colour/dark
light never went out while it went thru the sale i never left it was there when it started
anyway to tell if its the 105 bhp model or the 120? if it has variator etc??

will be looking at more and poss some 156s

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
next will be poking about a 2.0 156 selespeed with 137256k on clock on a W, whats that worth cant be much??
not really something i fancy spending more than a few hundred quid on tbh? what you think?

·
Registered
7,120 Posts
keep your indy's mobile number handy :lol:

seles are great, but a bad one can be a nightmare, garages do not know how to fix them up,

on the other hand it may well be a bargain as the trade tends to stay well clear, known as Sellafields apparently

depends how lucky you feel

1 - 11 of 11 Posts