1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Details of the car please.

P

·
0 Posts
Guilias, its the 147 GTA without the gearbox.

Think Frost made him an offer but he wanted way more..

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Lol ok...made an offer on Ysmans GTA...ill be joining the GTA clan soon if he accepts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't want 195k for the GTA I want R95k for the GTA I paid more than R20K in a for two guys they run away with my money if no one buys the car I'm going to put a 2.5 gearbox in it

·
Registered
976 Posts
My appologies Dollen but from the other thread 3 X R 65k = R195k Now its R95k? Best you get it fixed and then sell ,its always hard to sell a car that is a non runner just my 2 c worth.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I don't want 195k for the GTA I want R95k for the GTA I paid more than R20K in a for two guys they run away with my money if no one buys the car I'm going to put a 2.5 gearbox in it
Sorry about your loss dollen.

You should find that punk, that is a lot of money lost. Open a case of fraud, or maybe get a PI to quickly find him, and squeeze him for your money, before any other victims find him and get his last money. :rant:

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Dollen, give us more info on the car, we now know it needs a gbox...what else is wrong with it, tell us more about the car, km's etc etc

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The car has a full service history at the agents up to a 120000km at the agents the mileage on the clock is now 160000km the diff make a hole in the gearbox.I took the box for repair and they lost most of the parts there are some of the box part I have.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I phone dawie de villiers he was here on holiday last month in capetown he had a box for me for R13000 when I phone him back in two day's the box was sold

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The car is accident free only two small dents on the driver side at the back no rust

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
a new box from the dealers is 27k and the 2.5 is 32k. why the 2.5 is more than the 3.2 is beyond me. normal Diff explosion should cost around 17k with q2 for repairs.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
2.5’s box is better isn’t it obvious why ells will they be more expensive.:cheese:

Dollen just put a 2.5 box in and enjoy your car. The 3.2 thrives on the 2.5 ratios, it suits the nature of the motor.
And you will probably get one for under 5k. If you do not want it to break again get a Q2 and fit it as well.
The Q2 will already make the car more desirable for most people.
Sad part is that my brother in-law actually sold a GTA box for R2500.00.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
did you klap him

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
I heard that Q2's is no longer the preffered diff in Europe, its more of a market related issue as it looks like its becoming expensive to buy and install the part.
They have now opted for Quaiffe LSD's...

I think I'll also install a Quaiffe diff..lol...how much was the Q2 installed in SA?

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Q2 is basically 50% cheaper than any alternative out there.
Maybe something changed the last month or two.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts