Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there, i know this has been discussed a million times already but i'm wanting to remap my car, not for performance but because i have lots of flat spots. now i found this map and i wondered if any of you tuners out there could take a look at it for me and tell me if its safe to use and if it will get rid of my flat spots.

i would just go to red dot or angel tuning but i really cant afford it :(

thanks a lot.

link to map:

Download EyAlfaN962b.332 +15% - File Qube

·
Registered
9,178 Posts
Are you sure it's not something simple like the MAF?

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Another ebay special!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your car will be transformed,especially if it is a 1.6 147, as it says in your profile.:)
This excellent file is for a 8v jtd,so you will get the boost of a turbo on your normally aspirated twinny:lol:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha it wasnt from ebay actually! got it from a russian website with a fair few others! dont have a clue which ones are for the 1.6 TS :lol: thanks for looking ALFA TUNER :thumbs:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
hi there, i know this has been discussed a million times already but i'm wanting to remap my car, not for performance but because i have lots of flat spots. now i found this map and i wondered if any of you tuners out there could take a look at it for me and tell me if its safe to use and if it will get rid of my flat spots.

i would just go to red dot or angel tuning but i really cant afford it :(

thanks a lot.

link to map:

Download EyAlfaN962b.332 +15% - File Qube
:eek::eek::tut::tut::lol::lol::lol: ... do you also get your car serviced at kwik fit ... ;)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i cant afford a proper remap thats the whole point. i just want a map that will get rid of my flatspots, not bothered about the extra 12 or so bhp i'd get. and i service it myself chris, not sure whether thats a good thing or a bad thing mind.... :lol:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Hate to say it but if you can't afford a proper remap, best not get one at all IMHO (it's likely to be worse than the alfa map) ... as for servicing yourself :thumbs:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts