Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - I'm selling my 2 phase 2 145 cloverleafs - £1750 for the pair.

Red one:

a) Mileage: 127k
b) 5 owners in total
c) Good service history, including the original purchase receipt! There can't be many 145s out there with this?!
d)Full Alfa book pack, with stamped service book up to 2010, all by Fiat / Alfa main dealers. Every MOT certificate from 2005 onwards, and loads of receipts for work done over the years.
e) MOT until 10th May 2016. I will put a new MOT on by negotiation.
f) Full black Momo leather interior. This is in good condition with no rips or tears.
g) 2 Marshall tyres approx 8 months old, 2 Toyo Proxes with good tread.
h) will come with brand new battery
i) Air con currently doesn't work - might be a simple re-gas, but I haven't tried.
j) As the car is Alfa red, it has the usual lacquer peel and faded paint in a number of places
k) Engine has a rattle, which hasn't got any worse during my ownership.
l) Pipercross induction kit, otherwise standard
m) Original 6 CD autochanger in boot, fully working. Headunit is Sony, but not the original.
n) I have 3 keys, including the brown master

The black one:

a) Mileage: 108k
b) From memory, 8 owners - will confirm when I find the paperwork.
c) No service history with this one, but on-line MOT history supports mileage.
d) No MOT. I have had the engine running prior to removing the fuel tank, but the car currently does not run as it requires re-assembly of fuel tank and brakes (when I brought it, it had no interior - I have put most of it back in as I had hoped to put it back on the road).
e) No side skirts, otherwise the car is more or less complete. From memory, there may be a couple of minor interior trim pieces required to complete.
f) Full back momo leather interior. This is in good condition with no rips or tears.
g) New handbrake cables (rear sections).

h) I have 3 keys, including the brown master

Please Pm me if you'd like any more information.​

1 - 2 of 2 Posts