Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, after owning 4 155,s, ive just bought a Zoe Yellow Alfa 145 2.0 Cloverleaf, and im enjoying every minute of it. I joined this forum a long time ago,but never posted and thought its time to say hello..So my card is behind the Bar, and hopefully i,ll see other forum members throughout the year at various shows....Si:thumbs:

Attachments

·
Registered
12,865 Posts
Hello and welcome to posting, what took you nearly 6 years, especially if your 155's were as stunning as your new Alfa.....:thumbs:...:HAPPY:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello and welcome to posting, what took you nearly 6 years, especially if your 155's were as stunning as your new Alfa.....:thumbs:...:HAPPY:
Here,s a pic of my last 2 ,The Green was a 2.0 Super with Black Leather, and the red was an 1.8 8v Widey, both in really good order. This pic was taken the day the Greeny went off to its new owner, and both cars are owned by Alfa155.org members....:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Hi & a long overdue :welcome3: to posting, cracking 145 you've got there :thumbsup:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Here,s a pic of my last 2 ,The Green was a 2.0 Super with Black Leather, and the red was an 1.8 8v Widey, both in really good order. This pic was taken the day the Greeny went off to its new owner, and both cars are owned by Alfa155.org members....:cool:
I know Pat who owned/owns your old greeny :p He had some smart gold mutli spokes on it tho :inlove:
Hes got a 145 too now - which I think was to replace the greeny :D

·
Registered
12,865 Posts
Thanks for posting the photos, they both look stunning......:thumbs:...have you got anymore hidden away?????.....:lol:

·
Registered
22,305 Posts
Hello and Welcome:wave:
Very nice 145 :thumbs: and 155's
Used to see that green 155 in Goodmayes before Pat bought it i think

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello and Welcome:wave:
Very nice 145 :thumbs: and 155's
Used to see that green 155 in Goodmayes before Pat bought it i think
Thats right Nigel, if you use the same route,you will see the little Yellow Go Cart where the Greeny used to park..:lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts