Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
greetings and a happy new year to you all....

Have just bought a 1996 145 2.0 L Cloverleaf........under some sort of hypnosis I believe. Even the bloke that was selling it spat his coffee and openly laughed as I opened my negotiating gambit with "Errrm don't really know anything about cars mate" ... but i was spell bound, just by the pure beauty of her lines.

20 minutes later.........having done a thorough inspection of the car naturally ( sit in driving seat going ' broom broom broom' and subsequently playing with the stereo and seat adjustment ~ told him i knew nothing about cars....) and the deposit was paid.

I can only assume Alfa Romeo have the same chemical impregnated in their upholstery that unilever put in Whiskas ~ upon inspecting my reflection in the mirror i was sporting the same glazed look that my cat wears when i open a can of pilchards and salmon.........

Any way, having picked her up and driven her randomly round the highways and byways of warwickshire I no longer care how much it's going to cost to keep her on the road, she is phenomenal...I am officially smitten.........and like my cat.......it's going to be whiskas or nowt from here on in.

So if you see me asking the dumbest questions using the completely wrong terminology please be patient, for i am just a cat. ..... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,745 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO.
Don't really have to know about cars to have your pulse racing for one.
Very passionate intro and that's what it's all about, passion.
Enjoy your bella.
Cheers.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Welcome to AO :)

Saluti, Giordano.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts