Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He's local to me (when I'm back home) and every car he has in is laughably overpriced. Some nice cars, crazy pricing :eek:
he's obviously not too fussed about selling them then :lol:...he may be in the wrong business. I'd probably be like that if I sold cars as I want to drive them all myself

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
There is a nice white one on auto trader on a 55plate for £9,000. Has 51k, FSH, fsd etc, q2 and Autodelta exhaust. If I was looking for one I would go for it. Like mine though (and most others) the skirts are a slightly different colour to the rest of the car lol

The one in the OP's link is definitely silver and far too expensive.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I do think it's a litlle on the high side - if it had 20k miles on the clock, then fair enough...don't forget the 156 GTA SW that recently sold (well advertised) at £13k and it sold within a few weeks.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I popped in st.Georges the other week end, as it is not far from where i live, good blokes who do know their stuff, and yes alittle high on the price :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I would love to come back to the world of an Alfa 3.2 V6. The GT tops my list with the 147 GTA not far behind. I'm tempted every single day to sell the GT 1.9 and then make a cheeky offer on a few of the GT's or 147 GTA's I have seen for sale for a whiile. The Busso 3.2 really is an engine you struggle to live without once you have owned one (or two or three in my case :lol:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts