Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just realised that this will be my 2000th post.

A small but significant milestone in my mind.

So what does that amount to? Well pretty much 200 a year I guess. :rolleyes:

I certainly read a great deal more that I add to which is probably best.

I think in that time I have had about 5 x 33's, 3 x 156 GTA's and one Golf GTi.

I wonder how many hours I have sat at the computer reading and learning about other peoples' cars. There have been some really good people to talk to on the way and even to meet with and share thoughts and ideas. There have also been the odd one or two more interesting err... colourful or unsavoury characters, but they only seem to come for a short period and then disappear off.....

The forum can have its failings at times - as well as being really great and helpful.

So, onto the next milestone - 4000 :lol: I wonder if it will take me another 10 years......?

K

·
0 Posts
just checked my post average per day.

been that for a year or more. always remember what the average number is as it's rossis' race number, 46 :cool:

must mean i talk a lot of carp :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
I'm only 9 years married at the end of August!!!:rolleyes:

K

·
0 Posts
I'm only 9 years married at the end of August!!!:rolleyes:
please, please don't anyone ask me how long/when we got married while the mrs is around :rolleyes:

haven't a clue :confused:

was either '93 or '95. can never remember which year. was october though, but not sure which date :confused:

C

·
0 Posts
I posted something similar on 156.net recently, 10 years and 15,000 ish posts. I've made some really great friends during that time. I've been on here and in the earlier incarnation of 155.com for longer though. 12 year perhaps but only 5-6k posts?

Still, I've made some good friends here too. :)

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
hmmmm...... 10 years, 12k+ posts.... thou those 12k were made during 2003-2007 mostly.... I think I've made a few hundred after that. :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts