Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sitting in queue of traffic for 20 mins, inching forward 10 metres every 3 mins or so:rant:

Eventually get 3 cars away from traffic lights which turn green for all of 10 seconds, and the first 2 cars are so slow off the mark they barely make it through:cry:

In scenarios like this it is your duty to be on the ball and get through the lights with NO delay in order to allow as many of your fellow sufferers through as possible at each change of the lights:rant::rant:

Just imagine the car behind you is delivering a blood transfusion that will save the life of a loved one AND PULL YOUR F'IN" FINGER OUT!!!:rant::rant::rant::rant:

·
Registered
44,881 Posts
Drives me nuts when that happens :rant: It's not like they have anything better to do ! :mad: Just stamp on the accelerator and go !!! :rant:

:thumbs:

:D

M

·
0 Posts
.........wait for the light to go 'green', take a few moments to comprehend what has actually just happened, ponder the idea of putting the car into first gear, release the handbrake....and.............................."oh you 'get'....you've bloody stalled it haven't you":mad::rant::mad:

Somehow I regularly end up behind these 'drivers':rant:

V

·
0 Posts
Tis why we have horns. It is your duty to shame these feckholes and abuse them with hand gestures whenever possible.

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Sitting in queue of traffic for 20 mins, inching forward 10 metres every 3 mins or so:rant:

Eventually get 3 cars away from traffic lights which turn green for all of 10 seconds, and the first 2 cars are so slow off the mark they barely make it through:cry:

In scenarios like this it is your duty to be on the ball and get through the lights with NO delay in order to allow as many of your fellow sufferers through as possible at each change of the lights:rant::rant:

Just imagine the car behind you is delivering a blood transfusion that will save the life of a loved one AND PULL YOUR F'IN" FINGER OUT!!!:rant::rant::rant::rant:
That's London for you ;)

For your :rant: I give you 4/10 you choose to live there ;)

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's London for you ;)

For your :rant: I give you 4/10 you choose to live there ;)
Well I could move, but I was born and grew up here and in most ways quite like it.

You'll get short shrift from me if I ever see you ranting about tractors in the lane, 'let's move to the country' types pushing up local property prices or any other rural gripes! :p

(and anyway, I'm sure I've seen the odd traffic light in "the country"??:lol: )

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Well I could move, but I was born and grew up here and in most ways quite like it.

You'll get short shrift from me if I ever see you ranting about tractors in the lane, 'let's move to the country' types pushing up local property prices or any other rural gripes! :p

(and anyway, I'm sure I've seen the odd traffic light in "the country"??:lol: )
For your reply 8/10 :thumbs:

Liverpool was shite to drive in, that's why I moved out to tractor land :lol:

·
Registered
22,760 Posts
How about the person who's first at the lights, you're second, faffs about when they go green, phone down, into gear, handbrake off, sets off like a scalded cat and GOES THROUGH ON RED!!!

Leaving you to sit through another cycle.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
The second it goes green if they ain't moving it's on with the continual horn :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts