Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been offered a free tuning box from a guy I know who had it in his GT that he has now sold. He had the 1.9 diesel engine. I've got a 1.9JTDm (150bhp) 159. Will the tuning box work okay?

I don't know the make of the tuning box,only that it worked fine in the GT.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've been offered a free tuning box from a guy I know who had it in his GT that he has now sold. He had the 1.9 diesel engine. I've got a 1.9JTDm (150bhp) 159. Will the tuning box work okay?

I don't know the make of the tuning box,only that it worked fine in the GT.

Any thoughts?
Hi there I used to own a Astra Sri 150 sport hatch which I had a dtuk tuning box fitted too just the tame green box cause they do a red performance one when the car went I kept the box when I got our q2 jtdm I just plugged it back in and it's awesome! If it's a decent tuning box I am sure you will notice the difference the one o have is adjustable via a little put on the front of the unit I know if you crank it up too high it causes it to just kick out loads of black smoke. Even set low it delivers amazing results though!

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
Yes, this will work, it simply plugs into the fuel injector loom and adjusts the figures slightly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts