Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While driving to the airport.

Alfa told me (without seeing the car) its £3k to fix, can anyone give me some advice on getting my baby back on the road. . . . . im not very machanicly - can I just replace the belt or is it new engine time !?!?:cry::cry:

·
Registered
9,912 Posts

Alfa told me (without seeing the car) its £3k to fix, can anyone give me some advice on getting my baby back on the road. . . . . im not very machanicly - can I just replace the belt or is it new engine time !?!?:cry::cry:
grand tops how far you away from autolusso? they do it for 850 plus vat

·
Identity Confirmed, Authorised Trader
7,045 Posts

Easy, we can collect it Monday and bring a car for you to use while we have it, should be fix and ready for collection end of play Tuesday:thumbs:

Ned

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Easy, we can collect it Monday and bring a car for you to use while we have it, should be fix and ready for collection end of play Tuesday:thumbs:

Ned
Wow thats good - is this a standard service you offer then ? obviously youre old hat at this ;)

·
Identity Confirmed, Authorised Trader
7,045 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts