Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents

Just replied to a thread in the north west lounge about our fave 3 alfas. Got me thinking about my first alfa, a gorgeous alfa red 18TS sportpack widebody. Would love to know what happened to it. It ended up with my ex (how did I ever let that happen!!) and I believe it ended up going south (Redhill area i believe)

Dont like to put the full reg up for obvious reasons but I'm sure if you know the car you'll know the rest of it anyway!

So if anyone knows what happened to it, I'd love to find out.... and if you ever want to sell it..... :lol:

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
I'll ask on the 155 forum, see if any info.
A register is kept of Reg Nos, so may be traceable.

Also have you tried the DVLA site to see when it was last taxed, to see if it still lives ?

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Not yet for sure ...

The one I was looking at is down by Portsmouth, and it needs trailering as no mot/tax etc so have no way to get it home :(

If its still there in a couple of weeks who knows

·
Registered
384 Posts
Not yet for sure ...

The one I was looking at is down by Portsmouth, and it needs trailering as no mot/tax etc so have no way to get it home :(

If its still there in a couple of weeks who knows
I cannot help...but might know a man who can...he gets back from Dubai at the end of the month so i could ask him then?:thumbs:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey, it is possible to get your old car back...........I did!!! I am quite lucky that she had been very well looked after. She has loads of history and had lots of love...... definatley payed off. I felt sorry for the guy I brought her off, it was like I was buying one of his children!!! After buying, I put her in the hands of Autolusso, Ned put one of his top men on it for a good check over and new cam belt etc she looks and runs FANTASTIC. Dont give up, these things are meant to happen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts