Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for any threads / Books etc that will help me with a complete rebuild of my 1.8TS engine.

Otherwise, I live in Shropshire and would love to know if there is anybody who offers rebuilds / Recons etc?

Our main vehicle is a 2.0TS but I also have a 1.8TS in the garage (engine knock), both need rebuilds but I could do with the 2.0TS being off the road for as little time as possible.

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
9,912 Posts
I am looking for any threads / Books etc that will help me with a complete rebuild of my 1.8TS engine.

Otherwise, I live in Shropshire and would love to know if there is anybody who offers rebuilds / Recons etc?

Our main vehicle is a 2.0TS but I also have a 1.8TS in the garage (engine knock), both need rebuilds but I could do with the 2.0TS being off the road for as little time as possible.

Thanks for any help.
ring autolussso they will sort you out :thumbs:

·
Registered
9,490 Posts
Alfa Restoration (Kev Evans) is in Wem, which is somewhat nearer than Autolusso in Bedfordshire:cheese: - worth giving him a call: Tel 07531328708 or email [email protected]

I've got a 2.0 156 engine you could have cheaply (or a complete car!) as I'm having a clearout but I'm in East Lancashire...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts