Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,375 Posts
depends upon the age of the car: Series 0 biannually, depending upon usage, series 1 annually.....but then if it has done mostly town driving it should be annually.

·
Registered
4,924 Posts
Personally I ignore the schedule and do it annually or every 12'000 miles, which ever is sooner.

For a tspark I do every 6 months or 6000 miles due to the weakness of the bearings.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks all, its a brand new G, 65 plate, currently on 1000 miles, want to make sure I comply with schedule for warranty reasons but cant find anything in my documentation!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all! So service at 9k is a visual inspection, I reckon I will get oil and filter done then as well. 18k seems far to long!

·
Administrator
87,596 Posts
Thanks all, its a brand new G, 65 plate, currently on 1000 miles, want to make sure I comply with schedule for warranty reasons but cant find anything in my documentation!
The Servicing & Maintenance section starts at around page 195 in your Owner Manual.

·
Premium Member
5,375 Posts
Had mine done at 9k (64 plate 1.6JTDm) its currently about £100 for the inspection and the oil change will add at least another £50. When it's due, do shop around as prices can vary dramatically: one local dealer to me said that they couldn't do the oil change and visual check concurrently, so it would cost £260+VAT. I actually paid £165 elsewhere. From what I've read on here people seem to pay between £150 and £200 for an inspection & oil change.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts