Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all!!

Another question, how much am i looking at for a remap?? I have looked at the p-box but i've heard a remap is the way.

Thanks

Mark

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

Im in cambridgeshire - near P'boro. Anybody know anyone that does this near me??

What are the main benefits?? Acceleration?? MPG?? torque??

Thanks

Mark

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Pondust

I'm in Peterborough. Call Nige at Angel Tuning (check out the website) tell him I refered you and you'll get a good deal. He comes to your home, workplace, wherever.

He's done all my motors and some of me mates too!

Top service, best advice, did my GT in February, flies!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pondust

I'm in Peterborough. Call Nige at Angel Tuning (check out the website) tell him I refered you and you'll get a good deal. He comes to your home, workplace, wherever.

Thanks - how much did it cost?? Have you got the link to the web site?

Cheers

Mark

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pondust

Have just looked at the Angel tuning website and i can't see a depot in p'boro...Help!!

Also see they do eibach springs aswell for £300:wow: PLEASE TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE!!!!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
37 Posts
DT-UK are local to you I have heard they will put a box in your car then you drive it (in your own car) as they are plug and play it's a fairly no risk option. Pity they are so far away from me.

EDIT: Ooops they aren't they are in Co Durham miles away sorry my bad

1 - 8 of 8 Posts