Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi been a member of this forum for a while now but never done much posting just lots of reading.

But please excuse me if this is the wrong place to put this post.

I have a 07 2.4 brera SV and I'm looking for a quick sale so I thought maybe some guys on here might be interested.

the details are

Color: Silver, Black/Silver interior (with the brushed alloy center console/trim, not the alloy effect plastic on newer models)

Wheels: 18 inch 7 hole alloys
Options: Leather, Automatic Folding Mirrors, Blue and ME, Dual Zone Climate Control, Upgraded Sound System
(not Bose, it's an after market professional install. I do not drive around listening to head banging music with my windows down either, it delivers nice smooth, crisp and sharp acoustics)

34k miles mainly motorway. Recently had 4 new tires, 4 new break pads, full re-alignment suspension/wheels and an oil change, all done by an Alfa service center.

It is about to run out of tax at the end of Jan, still has warranty till sept

Beautifully cared for and loved no dents, scratches or marks to the body, is hand cleaned by me weekly.

Has one minor scuff on one alloy and is extremely minor/hardly noticeable. The drivers window sometimes decides to wind down when you put the key in the ignition. But this is only a minor electrical fault which is still covered by the warranty and has only just started occurring.

As said I am looking for a quick sale with offers around £14,500

The car does still have finance outstanding but I will clear this of with the buyer present and the buyer can do as many checks on the outstanding arrangement as they wish. I am also happy to sign any documentation you wish to say that I have cleared/agree to clear the remaining finance.

Reason for sale is simply cannot afford to keep her as much as I wish I could.

I will posts photos up as soon as I get chance to take them. I live in Warrington, NW england

Viewings welcome + post any offers questions

·
Registered
108 Posts
I suspect you may struggle mate, you're asking trader type money for a private sale.

i.e. not quick sale type price, you may get 14.5 eventually, but you did say you where looking for a "quick sale".

Just my opinion.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Traders around my way are flogging them for 16k, and I did say open to offers. It is not a base spec brera either and has had a lot spent on new wheels, brakes etc recently, that lot cost £1200 which to be fair I could have decided to leave and sell it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts