Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I changed to 02 broadband a few months back as it was cheaper than I was paying and adsl2+ meaning I could get 16mb.

I had been with Zen for years and the service was good, but expensive and no adsl2+. So I was a bit concerned with changing and getting poor service.

Well for a start with 02 the support line is UK based and free. But how's this for good service, a few weeks back I lost my connection for 3 days. Being an 02 mobile customer they have my number, and I was kept up to date by text message as to what was happening. It turned out it was building work in London managed to server a major link disrupting a lot of internet traffic (though I am still puzzled how the biggest redundant network was affected so badly).

Anyway I just had an email apologising and despite it not being 02's fault they are giving me a months broadband for free. So if you are looking at changing ISP I would recommend them.

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
I think they came number one in a recent customer satisfaction survey

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,380 Posts
im with O2 and their support service is very good IMO. as an O2 customer on my mobile i get half price broadband which is a superb deal. their connection speed is quick too. the only problem i have is that the connection and my landline dont seem to get on, the net interferes with the phone line and when the house phone rings, it knocks the net connection out. nothing that the O2 b/band assistant cant sort out but its just a bit of a nuisance, i suppose i should ring O2 up about it but i just live with the issue, a bit like living with a dodgy wiper motor on my Alfa! i know i should get it sorted but i cant be bothered :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts