Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Super Moderator
114,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well if you click on the New Posts button at the top of the screen, choosing the option "Unanswered Threads" shows you that threads that have no replies.

Well, there are 14 unreplied threads I started :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Administrator
46,139 Posts
I only have one, and it's totally undeserved, as it's a chuffing brilliant post. I demand that someone go back and reply to it this instant!

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Well B.F. when I start my long winded replies my computer invariably locks up! Just as well as I often spout rubbish!! Z.F.

·
Super Moderator
114,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
zulu ferret said:
Well B.F. when I start my long winded replies my computer invariably locks up! Just as well as I often spout rubbish!! Z.F.
Ever thought of changing computer ;) :) ??

V

·
0 Posts
I, on the other hand, seem to be the kiss of death to many a good post. I post up some long-winded diatribe and it all goes deathly quiet.

.....hello?...

......hello?....:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
114,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
VO2Max said:
I, on the other hand, seem to be the kiss of death to many a good post. I post up some long-winded diatribe and it all goes deathly quiet
You know, I really didn't want to tell you ...

;) :lol:

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Well, I don't have any - yet :) :lol:

A

·
0 Posts
I've never done it on here but when bored one of my passtimes used to be getting old threads restarted. Is that a bad thing?

A

·
0 Posts
Very easy to get bored on some of the forums out there, no humour, shirty members etc. I thought it was probably a bad thing though!

A

·
0 Posts
Err yes, it depends on the amount of mischief involved in choosing the thread.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts