Re: The Sightings Thread

Who wants to start a petition to get the council to wash the roads :lol:

D

·
0 Posts

Good Lad :cool: :thumbs:
Ya was cool:D

Mt car is possibly the dirtiest it has ever ever been if any1 has seen me booting if around. Note to self, dont ever clean car prior to going to carlow on those roads.
Ya, my car was manky on Sunday and that was just driving round cork so can imagine a trip to carlow would do haha.

·
Registered
203 Posts

was it half as manky as mine was (and still is) today lol. ps i just finished work at 11 you gota to love those17 hour days

·
Registered
6,738 Posts

Think I may have seen Tee-O yesterday in Maynooth, it was a silver GT and thought I could make out the alfaowner.com stickers. Either way the girlfriend says she always sees it in Maynooth and always lets it out at junctions!

·
Administrator
86,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #406

Hopefully there will be many Alfaowner sightings on The Healy Pass early next year :cool: :thumbs:

·
Registered
677 Posts

Think I may have seen Tee-O yesterday in Maynooth, it was a silver GT and thought I could make out the alfaowner.com stickers. Either way the girlfriend says she always sees it in Maynooth and always lets it out at junctions!
Tee-O would pass Maynooth every once in a while so probably was him. I've never seen another Silver GT lurking about those parts.

Hope it was clean :D

·
Registered
2,133 Posts

Here's hoping ye might see a 03 JTS 156 with the cadamuro front bumper and scudetto on instead of the oroginal, along with prokit springs and Koni FSD shocks. I like credit crunches!

D

·
0 Posts

KW's man KW's :p You wouldn't drive to Carrigaline by any chance?

·
Registered
6,738 Posts

Tee-O would pass Maynooth every once in a while so probably was him. I've never seen another Silver GT lurking about those parts.

Hope it was clean :D
'Twas clean alright, I saw another one in Liffey Valley today a few times it was circling around looking for a spot like us but we gave up. Then I spotted a real rarity in the Liffey Valley car park, no it wasnt a teenager that wasnt pushing a pram, it was a '95 GTV TB v6 looked fairly clean as well, black, with the same wheels as mine I think, and I got the elusive Alfa wave! Happy days :)

·
Registered
2,133 Posts

KW's man KW's :p You wouldn't drive to Carrigaline by any chance?
From other alfa owners experience the eibachs and koni's match up well. I dont want too firm a ride at all. I drive to ringaskiddy daily for work (except for holidays which are rare). Why you ask? I'd go to carrigaline to the bank every month alright.

D

·
0 Posts

Thought I saw your car that's why haha. I saw the GTA that is in midleton last night.

·
Administrator
86,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #414

·
Registered
2,133 Posts

According to the sales guy at Lee Garage there should be a 147 GTA in pearlescent white around with a female driver. Never seen it but he said he has a few times recently enough.

Could be me alright skipping off work in Carrigaline, I work down in Ringaskiddy as I said so pop on down if need anything during the day.

·
Administrator
86,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #416

According to the sales guy at Lee Garage there should be a 147 GTA in pearlescent white around with a female driver. Never seen it but he said he has a few times recently enough.
Thats Matt's old one, the guy who bought it from Lee Garage bought it for his girlfriend who was learning to drive :eek: Its a Pearl White 04 C **** :cool:

The GTA I saw today was Rory's 156 :cool: :thumbs:

·
Registered
345 Posts

I spotted a 3.2 GT around Galway the last few weeks.......I think I seen it on here a while back for sale in Limerick?

D

·
0 Posts

I saw it today :cool: :thumbs:
Nice aint it:D

Could be me alright skipping off work in Carrigaline, I work down in Ringaskiddy as I said so pop on down if need anything during the day.
I have seen it. Has non Standard awful wheels on it and the night I saw it had two fellas in it.

Thats Matt's old one, the guy who bought it from Lee Garage bought it for his girlfriend who was learning to drive :eek: Its a Pearl White 04 C **** :cool:

The GTA I saw today was Rory's 156 :cool: :thumbs:
Ya it is 04:)

·
Administrator
86,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #420

I spotted a 3.2 GT around Galway the last few weeks.......I think I seen it on here a while back for sale in Limerick?
Is this the one ? It was for sale in Bandon a few months ago :) Haven't seen any others for sale in Ireland before

Attachments

401 - 420 of 7153 Posts